For up to 6 (Adults & Children):
- $185/Night – Mon-Thurs nights $195/Night – Fri-Sun nights
- $210/Night – Holiday/Breaks
- $100 Partially Refundable Security/Cleaning Deposit
- Until confirmed, Rates are subject to change.
- Minimum 2-Night Stay, except Holidays and School Breaks require 3-Night Minimum Stay.
- Payment via Personal Check, Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, & American Express accepted.
- There is a service fee of $50 for all cancellations.
- Cancellation requires confirmation by phone or e-mail. Voice mail messages not accepted for cancellations.
- Cancellations prior to 14 days of your arrival date receive full refund of deposit less the $50 service fee.
- No refund for cancellation within 14 days of your arrival date.
- Weather-related cancellations are not accepted. We cannot guarantee lake or river conditions.
- We recommend guests obtain travel insurance.
To Reserve Cabin – Click Here
Pets: Pets considered. If your dog is allowed, there will be a $25.00 per pet per night charge applied to dogs. Please do not allow dogs to get on furniture. Please crate you pet if you leave property. Animal droppings and excessive cleaning due to pet hair removal will incur additional charges.
Changes: A $25 fee will apply when you change your reservation by switching dates. This fee will not be charged when adding additional nights to your existing reservation. Cancellations and date changes made within 14 days of arrival may be charged the full amount of reservation fee if property is not booked.
Missing Items/Damages or Items Left Behind: Missing items or damages will be charged to guest account. Personal items left behind will be mailed to customer with a minimum fee of $30.00 to cover shipping and handling charges.
Smoking: Smoking is not allowed inside of living areas of properties. You may smoke on covered and uncovered decks and inside screened porches. Please do not leave butts on the grounds.
Trash: Please secure trash that is placed outside in the barrels provided with the lid on them. There are critters in the area that will scatter your trash. Please do not clean fish on property.
Internet: Internet service is provided at no charge and Chilln’Cabin is not responsible for outages or compatibility with guest computers. Guests may not use the cabin internet service in a manner that violates any local, state, federal or international law or regulation, including but not limited to fraudulent and obscene activity.
Property Electronic Equipment A $100 fee will be imposed for tampering with electronic equipment that causes a service call. Do not unhook, disconnect any electronic equipment for video games or other devices. Video games may be connected to available HDMI slots only. Housekeeping will check electronics before arrival to ensure they are in working order.
* Wildlife Encounters: Due to the location of our cabins in forested areas, there is a chance guests will encounter some type of wildlife, insects or stray animals. Each property is professionally treated on a scheduled basis for interior pests, but due to the natural habitation of the forest, no refunds or compensation will be given for any problems resulting from pests inside or outside the cabin. Do not feed animals you may see around the cabin nor permit them to enter the cabin. Do not allow children to play with, pet or feed stray animals. We are not responsible for any wildlife or animal encounters of any kind. Chillin’ Cabin or it’s management is not responsible for medical bills resulting from injuries resulting from encounters with wildlife or stray animals.
Liability: All outdoor activities involve certain inherent risk of injury up to and including death. Every effort will be made to secure and make safe all facilities under our management. It is expressly understood and agreed that neither the owner, nor the management company of said premises, shall be liable for any damages or injury to guest, guest’s guests or their families, or to any of owners property from whatever cause arising from the occupancy or use of the premises by guests and their family and guests. Neither cabin owners, nor management, shall be held liable or responsible for any violation of these terms.
Thank You and Enjoy Your Stay.